WordPress is so flexible that developers are now tapping it to create robust applications for content, contact, and e-mail management. Whether you're a casual blogger or programming pro, this comprehensive guide covers WordPress from the basics through advanced application development. Learn how to use custom plugins and themes, retrieve data, maintain security, use social media, and modify your blog without changing any core code. You'll even get to know the ecosystem of products that surrounds this popular, open-source tool.
• Enhance your blog's findability in the search engines and beyond
• Discover hooks and leverage the WordPress event-driven programming interface
• Create WordPress widgets in only a few minutes
• Explore alternate uses of WordPress
• Enhance your blog with WordPress MU
• Ensure your plugins maintain future compatibility
• Create highly customizable and dynamic themes using template tags
• Learn best security practices as a user and developer
Was this article helpful?
In this short guide you are going to learn exactly how you can start earning money in as little as 24 hours, doing the things that you already do on Facebook! Did you know that social media has become one of the biggest drivers of sales and new customers for businesses? Companies that used to spend millions of dollars on radio advertising, TV commercials and billboard signs, are now shifting huge chunks of their marketing budgets to social media sites like Facebook.